1. I’m looking for green investment opportunities. Should I consider Casey Container?
Absolutely! Because Casey Container manufactures biodegradable plastic, they offer an environmentally responsible solution to an enormous problem – the plastic bottles littering our earth and cluttering up our landfills. The unique additive they blend with traditional plastics make them a highly interesting green investment opportunity. If you are seeking green stock or green investments, socially responsible investing or environmentally friendly stocks, Casey Container may be one of the green companies to invest in. Please see an investment professional to discuss your options and get their recommendations.
2. Where can I find information on the Company?
Please visit each page of the Investor section of this website to find links to stock quotes, filings and more. Full up-to-date financial information is available at http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=csey.ob/.
3. Where is Casey Container Corp. incorporated?
While the company intends to manufacture biodegradable plastic products in Florida and Arizona, Casey Container is incorporated in the State of Nevada.
4. Where is the Company’s corporate headquarters?
7255 East San Alfredo Drive, Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
5. Where does Casey Container Corp. common stock trade?
Casey Container trades its common stock on the Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board under the symbol “CSEY.” It can be considered a green investment, an environmentally friendly stock, and an opportunity for socially responsible investing.
6. How do I purchase the Company’s common stock?
Since Casey Container does not have a direct stock purchase plan, you can buy shares of CSEY by contacting any retail stockbroker or via online brokerage service.
7. Does Casey Container Corp. pay a dividend on its common stock?
No, the Company does not pay a dividend at this time.
8. When does Casey Container’s fiscal year end?
9. Who is Casey Container’s auditor?
The Company currently uses the firm of Seale and Beers, CPAs, LLC as their auditors.
10. Who is Casey Container’s stock transfer agent and how do I contact them?
The Company’s stock transfer agent is Holladay Stock Transfer, Inc. They can help with a wide variety of shareholder-related services. You should contact them for any of the following:
• Change of address
• Transfer ownership of stock
• Request stock certificate(s)
• Request account statement
• Request replacement of lost stock certificate(s)
THEIR CONTACT INFO:
2939 North 67th Place, Suite C
Phone: 480- 481-3940
E-mail: sharon (at) holladay1 (dot) com